Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Using Norton Ghost Symantec is more Efficient

Sometimes when I do have a job to installed more than two computers, I really need take much times to do it, so I looking for the solutions so I can do the job more efficient without has to wasting so many times. So I learn how to make an image by using Norton Ghost by Symantec and I can do the installation is more faster then before. Inside The Computers now only give an information about it, not to show how to do it, but later I will do it just for you.

I just create an image and installed the chipset and the drivers to the images and the rest of the process is I use the Norton Ghost is to cloning all inside that image to the other hard drive that I want to installed. Just add view driver and chipset, the result is exactly as the Windows installation.  

But not every computers we can do a cloning using Norton Ghost, because we don't have the chipset yet, but still when we install the windows using a normal way compare with do a cloning using Norton Ghost, I prefer do a cloning, because is more faster and save time a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment