Tuesday, May 10, 2011

INSIDE THE COMPUTERS (INTRODUCTION)

inside the computers

For me, computer is one of the vital equipment or tools that I used every day. Making reports, input data, create database, drawing and any kind of works that make me used the computer often. But, the problem is when the computers has a problems, no one know how to solve the problems, so we have to call the computers maintenance to fix our computers.

Learn from that situation, so I decided to write on this blog about a whole thing that I know about the computers, also with the problems and trouble shooting from those problems, including the definitions of computer parts such as a RAM, Processor, Hard Drive, etc.

And in this blog also I will write really deep inside of every aspect of the computers that I wrote, of course, limited with my knowledge. But, if you want to add the information anything about the computers, you can add it on the comment boxes.

Thanks for visiting Inside The Computers, thanks for everything and we will continue this post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment