Monday, May 30, 2011

Activated The Firewall on your Windows

Sometimes we underestimated the Firewall function. Ah, I already install the anti virus, so why should I have to activated the firewall, it will make my computer will work more and slow it down. That kind of thinking is wrong, absolutely wrong, and Inside the Computers will try to explain carefully.

The Firewall is has a function to monitoring all the file which comes to your computer, also the data which comes from your computers to the other outside media such as flash drive, external hard drive, etc. and if there is any suspicious file in the computers, the firewall will told you immediately.

and to activated the firewall is very easy and simple. I know you all know how to activated the Firewall. at least if we have active firewall, the computers will give us the signal if there is any dangerous file in our computers.

Okay, probably I can do more posting tomorrow, because the limit of my internet bandwidth is zero, so I can do much with it, but I will return with the next post still with Inside The Computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment